macOS 10.14 has simply been launched. So earlier than going to obtain the working system in your Mac, chances are you’ll wish to try the checklist of macOS 10.14 supported units. Past compatibility, the latest macOS appears to be absolutely centered on boosting efficiency and providing extra stability.
Regardless of the principle deal with safety and improved efficiency, macOS does have some nicely thought out options. And those which have caught my eyes are the “Dynamic Desktop” extra environment friendly “Darkish Mode.” Oh sure, the Continuity Digicam seems to be beautiful as nicely!
macOS Mojave Supported Macs
- MacBook (Early 2015 or newer)
- MacBook Air (Mid 2012 or newer)
- MacBook Professional (Mid 2012 or newer)
- Mac mini (Late 2012 or newer)
- iMac (Late 2012 or newer)
- iMac Professional (2017)
- Mac Professional (Late 2013, plus mid-2010 and mid-2012 fashions with suggest Metallic-capable GPU)
Keep tuned for extra!
As anticipated, the latest model of macOS is designed to supply extra environment friendly and dependable efficiency. Within the wake of a number of safety flaws and bugs that had marred the user-experience in macOS Excessive Sierra, it’s apt to make the OS run easily.
Past improved efficiency, Apple has emphasised on privateness and safety as nicely. As an example, now you can configure Safari to robotically disable options similar to, like, share and even remark. There may be additionally an choice to supply extra defend to your delicate info.
What’s your tackle macOS 10.14? And tell us the options which have attracted you in it.
You want to learn these posts as nicely:
- macOS Mojave Features
- How to Install macOS Mojave Beta 1
- How to Install iOS 12 Beta 1 Without Developer Account